Wednesday 13 July 2011

CFC #10 - Shaped Card:iPhone(R)

I don't tend to do shaped cards so very nearly passed up on CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #10.   Head on over to see what others have done but first, check out what I've got ;)

Ta da!

The inspiration came from the latest issue of PaperCrafts magazine.  There was an old-style phone there created using a telephone die-cut.  Well, here's a phone, too, so technically it is a shaped card even if it looks like it's not.  Cheeky, just a bit.  I'll have you know, thought that it is to-scale (1: 1.375, to be exact, roughly 3"x6").  I thought it would be fun to give to someone who loves their iPhone (mine's white just like this) and chocolate ...yes, I know just the girl.

Tossed up between this "view" and a text message of "call me".  Obviously, this one won out.  Putting it out there, though, to inspire you to create something similar.

I was going to put more little bits but decided not to, to keep it CAS and focused on the To-Do list.

stamps are all from Stampin Up: Eat Chocolate, Playful Pieces, Short & Sweet.

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. LOL - cheeky, yes -- but perfect at the same time. Love it! My iPhone isn't white - but I have a white cover for it. And I LOVE my iPhone .. waited a long time for one. I would be thrilled to receive this card. Well done! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally COOL!! Love the iphone card, Malyn! Love love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAs-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing your work again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and clever!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kind of phone! Love what you did with this card, genius :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea and you've executed it marvelously! Love all the little details. So glad you have joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Your visit and comments are most appreciated. Cheers!